How about a day at the salon?
It doesn't have to be a special occasion. Healthy skin and hair coat care are important components of your pet’s overall health, so taking your pet to the groomer should be a routine part of your pet''s health care. Freshly bathed and brushed hair coats, clean ears, trimmed nails and freshly brushed teeth are important! Here at Centerville Animal Hospital, we offer a full range of pet grooming services to keep your pets feeling fresh, clean, and healthy.
Here are some of the things our clients love best about grooming services at Centerville Animal Hospital:
- The ability to schedule with a preferred stylist or bather
- Same day appointments
- Extended hours with convenient drop off and pick up times
- The use of pharmaceuticals for anxiety or restraint when needed
- Compassionate, skilled groomers accustomed to caring for geriatric pets and patients with special health care needs
- Cat grooming provided by our licensed veterinary technician, in a quiet, relaxing environment, away from dogs
What we offer:
- Breed and show cuts
- Medicated baths
- Brush outs
- Nail trims
- Ear cleanings
- Anal sac expression (Internal anal sac expression is scheduled with the licensed veterinary technician)
"I could not have been happier with my most recent visit to Centerville Animal Hospital. My dog Owen gets anxious when he's groomed and Sarah Kratz took him back right at 8, prioritized his grooming, and had him back in my arms by 9. We were both thrilled! Owen looks great, won't overheat in the hot weather, and smells delicious. Thank you for offering express grooming, and thank you to the front desk staff for rescheduling my appointment and always being so very friendly. I refer Centerville to all my friends and their animals." - Megan S.